Join the eCourtDate team.
We build and operate a scalable, high-performance, microservices web platform. We follow standards-based, best practices in our development philosophies. We understand that development is a craft and quality takes deep work and continual improvements. This is a team that will value your input and will provide you space to thrive. Your role will be to develop new microservices (or refactor existing) and to shepherd them until stable in production.
- Ability to professionally communicate in English.
- General proficiency with computers, mobile devices, and the Internet.
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to new changes or information.
- Motivation to do good work, to enjoy the process, and to appreciate the result.
- Clean criminal history background.
Work From Home
Do your best work without commuting.
Get a company computer and swag.
Reimbursements of online technology courses.
Quarterly profit share payouts as we grow.