Automatically notify victims about case and offender status.
Victim Notifications Solution
With eCourtDate, prosecutors can notify individual, juvenile, business, and public agency victims throughout every stage of a case.
- When the offender is released from custody or escapes
- If the offender is transferred to a different corrections facility
- Court dates and what happens at court
- Offender’s filing, disposition and other significant appellate process activity
- Bail hearings and review hearings
- Parole hearings and revocation/modification hearings
- Hearings on the defendant’s competency to stand trial
- Hearings on the defendant’s release from mental institution
- Whether the accused or offender is in the community or in custody
Personalize Victim Notifications
Use eCourtDate to send personalized notifications based on the victim's preferences. Add additional contact methods for family members.
The most popular way to notify victims. Allows for easy two-way communication.
Ideal for victims without a smartphone or a cell plan. Supports voicemail.
Ideal for corporate victims and for case status notifications.
Ideal for victims without a cell plan or without safe access to their own device.
Secure Victim Portals
Provide victims a secure web portal to read messages, manage documents, access support resources, check case status, and view upcoming events.
Victims sign up directly via web or QR code.
Victims choose their own contact and language preferences.
Fully-Configurable Message Templates
Create your own templates or start with our sample templates.