Deploy eCourtDate for multiple agencies or departments.
What's an agency?
An eCourtDate agency is an independent account that can be used for a variety of use cases.
Typically, a local municipal court will only require one agency.
We recommend multi-agency mode for county, regional, or state-level; where an administrative office may roll out eCourtDate to separate "agencies" within their oversight.
Examples of multi-agency deployments:
- A county procures multi-agency eCourtDate for the Municipal Court, Adult Court, and Juvenile courts.
- An Administrative Office of the Courts procures multi-agency eCourtDate for each county in their state.
- A city procures multi-agency eCourtDate for each Pretrial and Probation service.
Benefits of multi-agency mode:
- Settings can be configured differently for each agency
- All data is independent for each agency
- Control user access on an agency-level
- Get reports and analytics on an agency and multi-agency level
- Share the same billing subscription with multiple agencies
- Users with multi-agency access can easily "switch" between agencies
- Transfer clients across agencies on-demand or based on automated transfer rules
What are the technical specifications?
eCourtDate uses a multi-tenant design to provide the highest performance and security per agency. Each agency is an isolated tenant with its own limits. A similar concept would be a computer with multiple users or a server with multiple virtual operating systems.