Reduce Failure to Appear through a Pilot Project
For Problem Solving, Data Driven Courts
Pilot Project Deliverables
The Failure to Appear Reduction Pilot Project includes:
- Aggregated monthly, quarterly, and annual report measuring failure-to-appear rates with filters based on demographics, judge, case type, and location.
- Up and running in 14 days or less with minimal staff effort. A "done-for-you" setup and Go Live process.
- Custom translations, multilingual, and multichannel support.
- $3,999 for the first two years of service with 100,000 messages, one local phone number, multi-agency support, and unlimited users. $2,499 per year thereafter for 50,000 messages.
Our service is proven to help problem solving, data driven courts. A Pilot Project helps courts realize significant benefits over time, while documenting auditable metrics, and with minimal changes:
- Reduce Failure to Appear rates (up to 50%) and Failure to Pay rates (up to 25%).
- Track and measure judicial analytics via real-time dashboards and automated reports.
- Minimize economic barriers to court access and services.
- Provide useful information about court procedures, available services, forms, and other resources.
- Remove communication and language barriers to facilitate participation in court proceedings.
- Savings from less travel time, staff, and mail expenses.
Nothing to install
You only need a browser and internet connection.
Every plan covers unlimited internal users.
New releases are automatically available at no cost.
We make your mission ours with unlimited support.